1. From Barnestorm Office > Select Patient screen, click the Recent Referrals button.
2. You will see a list of the referrals entered within the last 14 days.
Once you change the number of days above 14, all referrals that are marked as Referred, Not Admitted or Referral Cancelled without a discharge date will appear in this list regardless of the referral date.
3. The information included in the listing is:
- Chart Number
- Patient Name
- Referred Date
- Admitted Date
- Status: Active, Discharged, RBNA (Referred but Not Admitted)
- Program/Payer Codes
- Program Name
- Payer Name
- Phone Number
- Referral Source
- RDays = number of days since the referral date
- ADays = number of days since the admit date
Note: While the screen is maximized you may notice multiple colors highlighting the rows. Each referred date will use two colors to alternate patients so that it will be easier to read across the screen. Example, one date will use white and grey and the next date will use blue and yellow.