1. Pull up the patient from the Select Patient screen (Main Menu).
2. From Barnestorm Office click the Patient Histories button from the Main Menu. A menu will pop up right underneath that, and from there you will select ICD History.
3. A list of the ICD history for the selected patient is displayed.
4. Create a new Effective date for when the condition no longer exist - Under Step 1 add a new date and then click on New Date. The most recent codes will copy over to the new Effective Date.
4. Click one the code that need deleted. The code will be highlighted after you click it.
5. Click the Remove This ICD Code From the List button. The code will disappear from the list.
6. After deleting appropriate codes click on the Save All Changes button.