1. Select a patient on the first Barnestorm screen by typing in either the patient’s chart number or the first 3 letters of their last or first name.
2. Click the patient’s name to select him or her.
3. From Barnestorm Office click the Patient Histories button from the Main Menu. A menu will pop up right underneath that, and from there you will select Surgery History.
4. A list of the Surgery History for the selected patient is displayed. Select the surgery code for which you would like to edit.
5. The surgery code will appear at the top of the screen after you click it.
6. Modify the information and click on the Save button.
7. Note that you cannot change a date for a surgery already listed. You must first delete the code and re-enter it with the appropriate date.