1. Select a patient on the first Barnestorm screen by typing in either the patient’s chart number or the first 3 letters of their last or first name.
2. Click the patient’s name to select him or her.
3. From Barnestorm Office click the Patient Histories button from the Main Menu. A menu will pop up right underneath that, and from there you will select Surgery History.
4. A list of the Surgery History for the selected patient is displayed.
5. Click one of the codes to delete it. The code information will show up at the top of the screen after you click it.
6. Click the Delete Code button.
7. A window will pop up asking if you are sure you want to remove the surgery. Click Yes.
8. The code will disappear from the list.